Guidelines for Department Common Areas and Labs
- Follow all UF and CLAS COVID-19 safety guidelines and procedures. These are linked below and updated periodically.
- When possible open and close doors with an elbow. Minimize touching doorknobs or handles.
- Keep 6 ft distance from each other at all times
- Wear face masks at all times making sure to cover the mouth and the nose
- Wash hands frequently or use hand sanitizer
- If you share a graduate student office with another student, you will need to arrange a schedule to avoid occupying the office at the same time.
- Contact the front office for masks or hand sanitizer for your office.
- Wipe down door handles and surfaces when you leave a shared office or room.
- Do not use the teaching labs for study groups or social groups.
- If you need to work in any research lab you must first contact the lab manager for procedures and schedules.
- Undergraduate students working in research labs must be supervised by someone in the building at all times.
- Do not leave anything in the kitchen area.
UF COVID TEST AND SCREEN (352) 273-9790